Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Birthday Fun

My birthday was absolutely shows_wicked


wicked big pic

wicked friends


What a great day--full of surprises and new experiences!


Our first stop was Tea Geschwender Sensual Affair caught my taste buds-not to be disappointed. A fruity, tangy mélange of fresh raspberries and strawberries, rounded off with a touch of vanilla.


Haut Chocolate at Vosges~


vosges


I sampled several exotic chocolates...think about add ins such as bacon, dried kalamatta olives, smoked almonds, ginger, wasabi, sea salt. Most tasty; some interesting...but the one I took home harbored Indian cardamon, dried plums and walnuts nestled in Venezuelan dark chocolate. Yum~Calindia_Bar_Pop


We experimented with essential oils, creating our own fragrance & body products at Aroma Workshop.


I brought home Petals & White Tea laced shea butter to smooth my skin. Couldn't resist the Pink Sugar hair cream....sweet as cotton candy. Bob bought some manly desert aloe scent that smelled really nice as well...for a guy scent.


Lunch at Ambrosia then on to Broadway in Chicago~


After a spectacular performance of WICKED at the Oriental Theatre, we dined at my favorite restaurant, Maggianos. Scrumptious!! We finished the evening with a movie...a rare experience for me these days.


What a day...a delightful day~

Oh...not to forget the super compilation of my top songs according to friends & family. The playlist includes favorites like

  • Roam
  • Baby, You Can Drive My Car
  • How Great His Heart Must Be
  • You Are My Sunshine
  • Low Rider
  • Say Once More
  • You've Got a Friend
  • Thank You For Being a Friend
  • 911
  • Most Wonderful Time of the Year
  • Amazing Grace
  • Always Triumphant
  • Adonai

Those are off the top of my head...That's pretty good considering my head is swimming in all things anatomical & physiological--Tuesday class & test preparation. Pray folks~ Complete playlist to follow...

No comments: