Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Untie The Knots

33 gifts, this one a reminder that I am fearfully and wonderfully made by a creator who wrote my name on the palm of His hand long before time began. 

  Dear God:

Please untie the knots
That are in my mind,
My heart and my life.
Remember the have nots,
The can nots, and the do nots
That I have in my mind.


Erase the will nots,
The may nots
And the might nots
That try to find a home in my life.

Release me from the could nots
The would nots and the should nots
That try to obstruct my life.

And most of all, Dear God,
I ask that you remove
From my mind, my heart and my life
All the “am” nots that I have allowed to hold me back
Especially the thought that I am not good enough.

In Jesus Name,
Amen!
Facebook post

34. Smiling, happy faces greeting my Grace on her first day at the new school
35. Friendly passerby stopping to see if I was ok while waiting for Grace - quite neighborly, I'd say
36. Cheery, chipper girl off the school bus

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful poem. Amazing grace full words. How lovely!! A beautiful prayer for all leaving you relaxed, content, joyful and happy. Blissful to be reminded of this when you're in a meditative state. Would like to recommend a beautiful article i just read on meditation: www.artoflivingsecrets.com/2012/11/the-act-of-inaction-meditation