Thursday, October 09, 2008

On the brain


This has been my focus the past few days. Thanks for your sympathy or enthusiasm...whichever fits. Grace thinks it's cool. I think it stinks - literally. Had my 1st lab last night. Hands on about 8 different brains. Hmmm....yes, I need gum or perhaps a little Vicks under the nose next time. Must say, it was very interesting & helpful as I learn about all the different parts -- and there are quite a few -- seeing how everything connects. In summary, it all reminds me of what a great & magnificent God we serve; how He formed us in all our intricacy. It's something! In all of our praising God for His magnificent creative power - let's also ask God to help me retain all this info for my midterm next week. :o)

Click on those brains to explore what I've been learning. These are actual study tools used in preparation for my exam last night & the midterm next week.

2 comments:

Dutchnic said...

You touched actual brains? Wow...

Unknown said...

This is co sool! Pardon my brain blip there. I guess you know how to fix those now. ;)