Saturday, August 25, 2007

Wild West Days

Grace & I had a great time at the annual Wild West Days in Crete this year. Our 1st stop was the European market where we enjoyed a snowcone (Gracie) and mango on a stick (me). YUM! I ate mango the "traditional" way with lemon juice, salt & red pepper. Who knew it would be sooooo tasty?! We bought some fresh blueberries (we're making pancakes)and scrumptious bread & scones.

Afterward, we headed over to the festival grounds (aka-park) for all things western...except for horses. Where are the horses?? Anyway...it was a delightful time with activities, games, wild west show, petting zoo, & yummy fest food! Grace won a hula hoop playing the ducky game...except it was with little frisbees instead of ducks. Anyone wanna talk about hula hooping??? I'm just not good at that yet, as Grace would say. :o)

I like this Smilebox-scrapbook thing~ I can even print it! Print it & put it in an album~ Gotta love that!




Wild West Days 2007
Powered by Smilebox

Click to play Make your own Smilebox


No comments: