Monday, January 14, 2013

My Sunshine

 
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭You are my sunshine, my Gracie Sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know, dear, how much I love you. I thank God for Gracie today. ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭  You are such a lovely girl, Grace.  I was watching you sleep before the sun was even awake today.  I know mornings come too early some days; most days.  I just couldn't help but sing over you that sweet little tune my mama sang to me.  You make my heart sing, sweet girl.  It runs in the family.  Zephaniah 3:17 says "The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."  I wonder what song He sings. I wonder what His voice must sound like. Is it like the ocean waves, or a babbling brook, or maybe a great and glorious waterfall? Is it simple, like the song of a bird or that of a child? I can only guess for now, but maybe He's singing something like this sweet song, "You are my sunshine ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ You make me happy ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ You'll never know, dear, how much I love you ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭"   I love you, Gracie Girl, and I'm so glad God gave me a gift so great as you. His heart is full of love for His children and I know how that feels. ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭
Pinned Image

No comments: