Monday, January 07, 2013
61. A journey ended and new beginning. It is official. I am a licensed Speech Language Pathologist.
62. Contentment in a job well done. Anything worth doing is worth doing with excellence. It may not always be recognized by the eyes we want, but it never goes unnoticed by those who matter, especially our Maker above.
63. Trusting God in His amazing work with loose ends. Think tapestry and the ugly mess of the underbelly of something lovely and grand.
64. Strengthening our core at Oasis.
65. A bit of fun with lots of hugs from our Summer Theater Camp mini reunion.
66. A time of fasting, purging and drawing close to God. Make us new. Revive us and set us focused with purpose.
67. Blessings that spill over; cups that run full and free. Thank you, Lord. Your provision is ever faithful.
68. Time to refresh, replenish, and sometimes that means sitting and sleeping. Thank you for a place to do both and safety in getting to that place.
69. God, you see every tear - you catch it and bottle it with tender, loving care. Psalm 56:8 says so: You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book.
70. In fact, not only do you see each tear - You said this in your word, which really relates to 61-63 above:
“My enemies will retreat when I call to you for help.
This I know: God is on my side!
I praise God for what he has promised;
yes, I praise the Lord for what he has promised.
I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?
What can mere mortals do to me?”
71. Time with treasured friends - laughing, reminiscing, pledging to forget, and loving. LOVING.
72. I'm thankful for the giggles of our children that ring delightful from the next room.
73. Sister gifts. She filled me up with all sorts of ME blessings. She knows what I love. =)
74. The generosity of St. Nicholas, who by sharing his gifts, bestowed on us the spirit of Christmas - For God so loved the world, He gave...
75. Together time while waiting for the bus. We take a moment to gather ourselves and pray before Grace goes to school. I love that. I'm thankful for those moments to launch her into her sphere of influence with the covering of prayer to learn and shine her little light. I heart that girl and take great comfort know that God loves her even more. She is destined for great things in His kingdom.
76. A deeper meaning of the word favor. Mary was highly favored among men, but it began with "Do not be afraid" and went on to an anguished heart at the foot of a cross where her son lay down His life for all mankind. Favor is not without pain as we yield ourselves to the glory of God.