We've been on the waiting list for the magnet school near our community since Grace was 5 years old. After 3 years of waiting for a slot to open and many phone calls to check on the progress, I received word yesterday! Thrilled doesn't capture it! Thank FULL does a better job. Grace was excited at the news as well. Wait! Uniforms? Grace realized she must wear her coolest new school clothes in the next 3 days while she had the chance.
What a gift!
13. caring adults that make kind deposits in my girl - it takes a village
14. opportunities to serve at Gracie's school
15. an appreciative teacher
16. a helpful friend walking me through the dryer hook up process over the phone
17. sharing pictures with Papi
19. patience to help with homework
Me: Grace, are you finished with your homework?
Grace: I'm just loving it so much, I want to enjoy it for awhile.
I love this girl!
20. baby love