Wednesday, August 29, 2012

More Gifts & Good News

We've been on the waiting list for the magnet school near our community since Grace was 5 years old.  After 3 years of waiting for a slot to open and many phone calls to check on the progress, I received word yesterday! Thrilled doesn't capture it!  Thank FULL does a better job.  Grace was excited at the news as well.  Wait! Uniforms? Grace realized she must wear her coolest new school clothes in the next 3 days while she had the chance.

What a gift!

13.  caring adults that make kind deposits in my girl - it takes a village
14.  opportunities to serve at Gracie's school
15.  an appreciative teacher
16.  a helpful friend walking me through the dryer hook up process over the phone
17.  sharing pictures with Papi
18.  homework
19.  patience to help with homework


Me: Grace, are you finished with your homework?
Grace: I'm just loving it so much, I want to enjoy it for awhile.
Right.


I love this girl! 
20.  baby love

No comments: