Monday, March 02, 2009

Good pie & adios

Well, the pie was a hit. Gracie's eyes were big as saucers when she saw just HOW MUCH Uncle George loved her pie. He said the lips & hearts on top were the best part! Nice visit, yummy dinner & we all napped in the afternoon after marathon services (3-count them, 3) at CLC. Though I do love to sing praises to our King. It really was a great day for confirmation of what God was already speaking & then the healing - deep healing for some. Seasons -we're all living through one or transitioning from one to another. Reminds me of one of my favorite heartsongs. I'm singing this morning~

and everything that's new, has bravely survived
teaching us to breathe
what was frozen through, is newly purposed
turning all things green
so it is with you and how you make me new
with every season's change
and so it will be, as you are all creating me
summer, autom, winter, spring

My brother left out in the wee hours of the morning while dark & Chicago slumbered still. Good visit in due season. Adios & glad so you enjoyed the pie...see you in the spring. Your spring is coming, brother.

1 comment:

Dutchnic said...

Did he come over to sing too?
Glad to hear he liked Gracie's pie!