Sunday, November 12, 2006

American Accent~

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

Philadelphia
The Inland North
The South
The Northeast
The West
Boston
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes


Hmmm - just like I thought! What about you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to see what accent I had, but the page was not there. I think I'm probably still Midwestern, but my heart is that of a California girl!

Jennifer, Gabe and Gabi said...

I took the test - it says the South!! I don't think it is correct!
It's funny, everyone around here asks me where I am from (knowing I am not from KY), but then if I talk to friends elsewhere they say they hear the South rubbing off on me. Hmmm...

Tracy said...

The quiz says I have an Inland North Accent --Wisconsin

Anonymous said...

Funny thing: I wound up having an Inland North/Midwest Accent. AND, I HAVE been asked the question before--are you from the Midwest, say--Wisconsin or Chicago? I proudly reply--FROM CHICAGO. 34 yrs. to be exact. I love this post, Carmen. I've GOT to put something fun and interesting on my blog. We'll see what I come up with.