Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Looking Back


This moment brought to you by Facebook with a new feature that lets you look back at what you said last year on this same date; couple that with blogspot's feature of backdating your posts and viola~ This is what Gracie said on August 17, 2010: 

Guess what, mom. Did you know chewing gum is the most best for making your teeth get all wiggly to fall out?

    • Kelly  Awww, that's so cute!
      August 17, 2010 at 8:29pm · 

    • Carmen  She's been crunching apples like crazy since finding out another pal lost a tooth eating an apple.
      August 17, 2010 at 8:38pm · 

    • Cammy  I remember losing a tooth in Sis Gunn's kindergarten class, apple and a snickers I think. Yup, I was eating them both at the same time!
      August 17, 2010 at 10:42pm · 

    • Melanie  That girl is like a children's book come to life! Love her!!
      August 18, 2010 at 8:04am · 

    • Carmen  Yes, reminds me a bit of Junie B Jones. =)
      August 18, 2010 at 4:44pm · 

    • Renee  Dawling, she has Eloise in her! I just love, love, love her!
      August 18, 2010 at 5:47pm · 

    • Carmen  and yes, Eloise. I can see that. =)
      August 19, 2010 at 5:07pm · 


      Further discussion led to a list of methods by which her pals lost teeth:
      Caitlyn: apple
      Annie: pizza
      Hannah: wiggling
      Haddon: biscuit with peach jelly                                                   Grace: 1st tooth: rice crispy treat and wiggling it with her finger                 
      Gracie further reported the loss of her 2nd and 3rd tooth came at the end of school one day:  "I stepped into the bathroom and saw it was halfway out. I twisted out and my friends helped my find it when it fell. I lost two in one day and the tooth fairy left $9 for me." 

No comments: