Thursday, May 08, 2008

Home again...here again

We're finally home & hit the ground running...well, almost walking since my car STILL isn't finished after 3+ weeks at the auto body shop. But I digress....hit the ground running - right. Back to work & school for both tired girls. I think Grace is about caught up on sleep, but I'm still on Deutsche zeit. Had a wonderful time...here are a few pics until I get a Smilebox put together. We hit most of my favorite spots & found a few new ones; celebrated coming together & put some old hurts to rest - both of which liberated & soothed the soul.


Words are failing in my weariness....so I'll just share some pics & come back another day. Thanks to all who prayed for our safety & good visits; for those who held my heart in the waiting. These were moments to last a lifetime - without a doubt! Love ya'll!

3 comments:

Dutchnic said...

Lovely! I can't wait to hear the details of where you went. Did I recognize Lake Garda? You travelled, girl!

Randy Beal said...

It looks like you had fun. We missed you guys while you were gone.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed your blog. I came across it while doing a search to find a copy of " 31Biblical Virtures to Pray for Your Kids" by Bob Hostetler. I so agree about how important it is to pray for your kids and to raise them to love Christ and others. I was really excited to learn that you are becoming a SLP. I am a public school SLP but have worked with a variety of ages and populations over the years. I love special needs kids and it is a very rewarding occupation. The paperwork is a bear but that comes with the territory. I wish you all the best. You seem to have such a big heart and the world needs plenty of those. Be Good....Be God's!!!! DulcieMOM