I came across this in a box of cards. Thought is worth sharing.
For the record...the memory record:
- Gracie's people are beginning to look more like people with hair, eyes, nose, mouth, limbs & now a belly button. The mouth is an attempted smile that overuns the outline of the face on both sides. I love that kind of smile, don't you?
- Adverbs...Grace uses adverbs now--correctly in most cases. For example: I have to go to the potty quickly or that guy is walking quickly and I fixed my hair beautifully.
- Grace likes Lightmean Aqueen (Lighting McQueen) and needs the game just like Haddon. She pointed out "I don't have anything Lightmean Aqueen and I need something."
- M's look like m's & o's look like o's and g's are taking shape as well. We're learning to write.
- After the 27th snow event (according to WLS 890), Gracie is finished with snow.
- Gracie likes to sing the high part while mom sings the low part, though she's becoming more of a soloist lately. Per this morning (Veggie Tales "You Are My Sunshine") when the part gets high, you have to sing really loud and open your mouth really big.