Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Been so long

Some days we wonder...and other days we wander....and other days we wonder and wander.
~Jim Cheri Garrett
It's been a wondering, wandering couple of months. Fighting illness and trying to keep on track. It's a season and I can see light at the end of the tunnel. Well, the eyes of faith can see the light at then end of the tunnel. My prayer is simply to survive the next few weeks, get caught up and thrive this next couple of trimesters. My bigger prayer is that Gracie remains resilient to the pressures I've been battling and continue to fight for the next few weeks. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. Just keep swimming. Or perhaps I'll say - Just keep praising, praising, praising. Just keep praising. Worship opens the windows of heaven and no darkness can withstand the flood of light.

No comments: