One of Gracie's favorite books is this charmer by Charlotte Zolotow. It's about a little girl who details all the things she will let her little girl do: wear party dresses, pet any dog without asking if it's friendly, eat snow, have a sleepover whenever she wants, try on all mom's jewelry without asking first, order whatever she wants at a restaurant at least once a month, take a bath once a week, play in the ocean until she's blue, go without a coat the first warm day, etc.
It's a cutie book for sure! After reading it one night this weekend, I asked Grace if she wanted to have a little girl when she grows up. To which she replied, "I told you 'I want a PET!'" Hee, heeeeeeee....
Other heartsmiles, some from Grace; some from others~
- When I grow up, I want to be a mommy like you
- You're the bestest mom ever!
- I've got a real inkling/itch (or something like that) to play some Rumbicub! My response: BRING IT ON!
- Viel kussen für die kleine mausse
- We saved you some meatloaf
- We love you
- Gracie quoting her memory verse from Sunday "Love the Lord your God with all your heart."
- Pray for me, mama