Saturday, October 11, 2008

His song

No Ocean Deep Enough by Paul Alan, Falling Awake

Have you any idea how beautiful you are…

That in a million years I could not love you more

Like the sun can only shine so bright in the auburn sky

And you will never be abandoned

I will never leave you stranded

I would die to find a way to reach you…


There is no ocean deep enough

No mountain high or steep enough

To keep me away- keep me away from you

There is no highway long enough

No river wide or strong enough

To keep me away- keep me away from you


When are you going to believe like I believe in you?

If love is a lie then there is no truth

so I'll hang it all on the wire and follow you anywhere

and you don't have to be lonely

or look very hard to find me

I'll be walking on your stormy sea


There is no ocean deep enough

no mountain high or steep enough

to keep me away-keep me away from you

There is no highway long enough

no river wide or strong enough

to keep me away- keep me away from you


I know your feeling lost sometimes

I know you're losing sleep at night

and faith is hard to find

and prayers are crashing to the floor

and you wonder what you're praying for…

No comments: