Thursday, August 17, 2006

We live. We love. We forgive & never give up...

Congrats to Tracy & David!!! They closed on their new house. Moved back to Missouri! Yeahhhh - St Louis is much closer than Kansas City, though I'll really miss Strouther's. I love that restaurant but I love Tracy more...

This Haddon & Merideth - nephew & niece.
More sibling stuff.....

Enjoyed a visit with my brother George as he was working on some business deals here in Chicagoland. He designs & manufactures custom auto display unit thingys. The most recent project was this rotating truck - like on a skewer or spit, with part of it cutaway for teaching purposes. I think it was for NASCAR or something like that. Anyway, just wayyyy cool & I'm proud of him & his work. Check out this rotating truck - http://www.ironmountaincustomdisplays.com/mainimages/flashvid/05.Vid/toyota.side.video.htm
Anyway, so Uncle George enjoyed a home cooked meal for a change - just something I threw together since he doesn't plan a visit - just calls a couple of hours before he's coming. AND Gracie enjoyed some very rough & tumble play...I couldn't watch but she was having a BLAST so the giggles meant it was all good. Then to calm her down before bedtime, George read her some of her favorite "going to bed" books. See below- Lovely, lovely book "Time for Bed" by Mern Fox with lovely illustrations by Jane Dyer. A must for every wee one's library. :o)
Enjoy the day, folks.

No comments: